Goedhart Family

Thursday, January 14, 2010

What You Missed in 2009


Well as I'm sure you've noticed we haven't been to good at keeping up with our blog. So we thought we would post some pictures of the things you missed out on last year because of our slacking. Hopefully we can do better this year!

Christmas morning. Hank was pretty excited about his presents.

Here's a preview of Hank in twenty years.


Jake all proud in front of his Heifers.



Hank kept getting into stuff so Jake wrapped him up to try and make him hold still.

It didn't last to long but it was pretty funny.




We went to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. Hank could hardly moved.

He was wrapped up like a marshmallow.


All of the Babies with Grandpa Smith on Thanksgiving.


Jake's make-over.

Hank and Dad out on the farm.


November 19, 2009. Hank's first birthday!!! It came way too fast.



Cock-a-doodle-doo!!! Hank as a Rooster for Halloween.


Hank playing in the leaves at my sister Bessie's wedding.


Hank and Dad all dressed up.


This was Hank's first pony ride. He was a little scared.

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so adorable! I love when you guys update! I wish I could get to know you better! At least I have this forum! hee hee! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I about couldn't believe it you UDATED!! way to go guys, Its way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hank is the cutest thing, I could steal him and raise him as my own!! Can't wait to see what the next one will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tana, I just found your blog, it was so fun to look at all your pics, I've never met your husband or seen your adorable little boy. You have a cute little family.

    ReplyDelete