Goedhart Family

Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's a Boy!!!

Well we FINALLY had the ultrasound yesterday. And IT'S A BOY!!! We are so excited. It will be so fun to have two little boys close together so they can be friends. But the best part of all was when the ultrasound tech told us that the baby looks very normal and healthy. I probably drove him a little crazy asking questions and making him double check stuff. But in the end he said the baby looks great. What a relief. So we are looking forward to meeting our new baby sometime around August 15. Here are a few ultrasound pictures. I can hardly tell what they are. So good luck.

This is a side profile of the babies face.

Baby is waving hello in this one.

4 comments:

  1. That is so great! I am glad everything is looking good! I hope it will stay that way! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, won't dad be jealous! I am so excited to see this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Congrats!!! You guys are such great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats....I had no idea you were expecting! Our babies will only be a few weeks apart. I am glad everything looks good, it is such a relief to hear those words huh.

    ReplyDelete