I have a few fun pictures from the last month so I thought I would post them.
Grandma and Grandpa Hunter gave Hank and Case these shirts for Christmas. Hank's Says "What happens at grandma's stays at grandma's" and Case's says "I make baby fat look good." I think they are so funny, cause they fit their personalities perfect. Hank is quite mischievous right now and Case, well he does make baby fat look pretty cute!
Hank has started to think that he doesn't need a nap anymore. The only problem is that by about five o'clock he is sooooo tired and grumpy. But by that time it is to late to let him go to sleep before bed. So the other night he was sitting on the counter watching me make dinner. I looked over and couldn't believe it, he had fallen asleep right there on the counter. It was so cute. I was surprised because it is usually kind of an ordeal to get him to go to bed.
Case just wanted to say something.(read the hat.)
We had fondue the other night. As you can tell Hank was enjoying it! His favorite was the "bum-nanas" dipped in chocolate.
It is so fun watching them play together already. Case just loves watching Hank talk and play. Hank can always get him to smile and laugh really easy. They are so fun.
Your boys are soooo adorable!!!
ReplyDelete