We have been hitting some pretty big milestones at our house lately. I can't believe how fast they grow up!
Case got his FIRST TOOTH! Actually he got 3 at once. Two on bottom and One on top. They are still pretty short but if you look close you can see them poking up. Case has also developed the art of the army crawl. He doesn't get up on his hands and knees he just pulls himself along with his arms. But he sure is FAST.
As for Hank he is officially POTTY TRAINED!!! I think we lucked out he caught on super fast. He only had accidents for a few days, even at night. He has only wet the bed one time and it has been about a month now since we started. Every time he used the toilet he got a sticker to put on his chart. He thought that was pretty cool.
We also turned his crib into a day bed so he can get in and out on his own. I can't believe he doesn't even need a crib anymore. He is getting so big. Where does the time go?
No comments:
Post a Comment