Hank's cousin, Tre, came over to play yesterday. They spent pretty much the whole day chasing and catching our chickens. In the morning they could only catch the little chickens, but by the afternoon they'd had enough practice so they were able to catch the bigger faster chickens. They thought it was pretty fun. They even set up a pen with some food in it to try and trap one. They were pretty excited when it actually worked. Who knew a few chickens could be so entertaining.
I don't think the chickens thought it was to much fun though. Later in the evening we went to check on them and one of them was "sleeping" as Hank says. I think it had a little to much fun for one chicken lifetime.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my heck Tanna I am so sorry they killed a chicken!! I feel so bad. Dan told me all about Tre's day, and I can just imagine all the stories Tre told you ALL DAY LONG! Daniel said everytime he saw him if he wasn't chasing chickens or playing with the guns he was right on your heels talking up a storm. I can't even imagine that! But he had so much fun, thanks for letting him come!
ReplyDelete