We had a fun Halloween this year. Hank was a pirate and Case was a chicken. Hank thought it was pretty cool to go trick or treating and get candy.
I think our chicken was coming to meet the new rooster.
Hank loved being a pirate. I think mostly because he got to carry around a sword all night and wear a hat. He even learned to say Arrr Matey!

I think our chicken was coming to meet the new rooster.
Hank loved being a pirate. I think mostly because he got to carry around a sword all night and wear a hat. He even learned to say Arrr Matey!
How cute are they??? You have such handsome boys!
ReplyDeleteThey are so stinking cute! I wish I could have seen them on Halloween! Hank looks pretty proud!!
ReplyDeleteThe picture with Case coming out of the chicken coop is the best!
ReplyDelete