Goedhart Family

Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's a.........

GIRL!!! We had an ultrasound today and were able to find out that we are having a Girl. She is due July 10. We are all really excited, except for Hank. Whenever I tell him it's a girl he starts crying and says he doesn't want a girl one he wants a boy one. Hopefully he will change his mind soon. I think she is a wild one. I feel her move tons and during the ultrasound it took the tech a while to look at everything she needed to cause the baby wouldn't hold still. Everytime she would try to take a picture of some thing the baby would move and she would have to try again. She is always wiggling. We are excited to meet her and can't wait until July!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I was so excited to hear it was a girl yesterday. Can't wait to see what a girl Goedhart looks like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it looks like Jake isn't as manly as he thought to get all sons! I am so excited, she will be so cute!

    ReplyDelete