Halli had her baby blessing by her Daddy on September 2, 2012.
With a beautiful blessing and lots of family there to support us it turned out to be a great day.
We love our little Halli so much and are so grateful that she is part of our family.
Family picture on Halli's big day!
Thanks so much to Grandma Becky for sewing Halli's blessing dress and crocheting her blanket. I think she was a little nervous when I asked her to make them. But I am so glad that she did cause she did a great job and I think they both turned out so cute.
Another cute Picture of Halli in her dress.
I love her little grin in this one.
Halli with Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Karl.
Halli with Great Grandma Connie.
Halli with Grandma Becky and Grandpa Craig.
All tuckered out from her big day.

No comments:
Post a Comment