Goedhart Family

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Playdough and A Tooth

I made the boys some play dough the other day.  They have loved playing with it.  It has been so nice, playing with it has seriously kept them entertained for hours.  And when I say boys I mean Jake too :)
 Jake made Hank a brain.  This is Hank as an alien.
Case with some kind of a clown hat.
 Hank's spider.

First Tooth: April 3, 2013

Halli's first tooth cut through yesterday.  It is her bottom, middle, right tooth.  You can't really see it yet, but you can feel it.The poor thing has been pretty miserable.  All of her gums are pretty swollen and I am sure it won't be too long before she gets a few more teeth.  Even though she wasn't feeling the greatest I still got her to kind of smile for a few photos.  She is getting so big, a tooth and she will be 9 months tomorrow.
 

1 comment:

  1. We made playdough just a little while ago too! So fun. Cute little Halli!

    ReplyDelete