We just had our family pictures taken in the fall, but I was looking at them and realized how much the kids have changed already. I don't think you can ever have enough pictures. Especially when they are little like my kids and changing all of the time. So, I decided to try and take some spring/Easter pics of the kids. It was fun and I think they turned out pretty good.
Hank is thinking he is getting pretty big. He didn't want to smile for his pictures. He was trying to do the tough serious face pose. He was also mad that I wouldn't let him wear his hat for the pictures.
Mr. Independent.
Case is as happy go lucky and care free as Hank is scared and skittish.
I really can't decide which one is my favorite between these 3 pics of Halli. I love the different expressions she has in each one. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is rolling and scooting every where now. She just discovered the stairs a few days ago and I have already had to stop her from falling down several times. The next few months are gonna be torture:)
Cheese!
I can never get a good picture of all 3 kids together. There is always one of them wiggling or not looking or something. This is the best I could do.
Easter Baskets
All growing up we had fabric Easter baskets that my mom had made. So I decided to make some for my kids this year and carry on the tradition.
Hank's is the John Deere one(of course) and Case's is the polka dot.
Halli's basket.






Those are great pictures! Love the baskets! You are truly one talented lady!
ReplyDelete